Saturday, December 17, 2011

Starbucks: Sweet Tooth Indulgence Saturday

With holidays coming, it seemed like the diet contest I was once in to would not work anymore, primarily because there are a lot of treats available because of the season and one of the places that gives all the temptations would happen to be Starbucks. 


I happen to be at the CCP Complex Grounds to watch my dad and brother complete the Don Henricos Fun Run... then afterwards, it was off to Starbucks inside Harbor Square.




Starbucks counter - No queue yet that time. 

When my dad asked me what I wanted, I chose the Molten Chocolate Cake (P 120) out of my curiosity. Starbucks describe the Molten Chocolate Cake as a moist chocolate sponge cake and filled with dark chocolate and caramel truffle. Served wickedly warm, topped with whipped cream and drizzled with Starbucks caramel sauce.


(Too bad the whipped cream fall off before I had a chance to take a photo, looks too good to be eaten) It was very rich and creamy, enough to make me forget my stresses. :)


My father ordered another cheesecake, I don't know but I guess it was for the sake of tasting it. It was a Triple Decker Cheesecake with Snickers. It was a 3 layer cheesecake  loaded with chunks of Snickers candy bar in a chocolate cookie crust topped with a chocolate fudge icing and topped with roasted chopped peanuts. It was something I went gaga with. 


I enjoyed the simple sinful snack by drowning it with a grande Toffee Nut frappe. :) I think we almost finished the Christmas part of the 2012 Planner Card. 


This starbucks branch is at: 



Harbour Square          
G/F Harbuor Square, Pedro Bukaneg St.
CCP Complex, Manila    
551 - 0115
M – Th     - 6:30am - 12:30am
Sat          - 6:30am - 2:00am
Sun         - 6:30am - 1:30am



4 comments:

michymichymoo said...

Darling, we have the same name. :D
Your blog has promise, a bit more improvement on the photos will do. :) Pretty layout too! :D

Unknown said...

@michymichymoo: don't have a camera phone that's why I'm using a digital camera. Mine is still a work in progress. thanks for the appreciation :)

- I see you often on PEX Food Trips. ^_^

michymichymoo said...

I use a digital camera for my blog too. :) I'm a member of PEx food club, I hope you can join us sometime. :)

Unknown said...

Still a student aye...back to school for last term. :D hopefully, I can join u soon ;)

Post a Comment