Thursday, December 29, 2011

Pizza Hut Group Feasts

Lately, we've been eating lunches outside (It's the Holiday Season) and we've done it twice at Pizza Hut where we ordered the group feasts. The first lunch out was with my dad, 2 brothers and yours truly at Pizza Hut Bistro Gateway and we ordered FEAST for 8 (since my dad told me we can't make the most out of the Feast for 4) 


The Feast of 8 drived us crazy, especially there are only 4 of us to eat the entire thing. The 8 soups were served, My brothers took two servings while my dad and I took only 1. Our server had to pack the 2 remaining soups into 2 coffee containers (I just realized, who the heck takes out soups?) 


The salads (2) was worth it. The serving of the salad was even bigger than those being sold at Italianni's. The  pasta bolognese had a heaping amount of meatballs. 


We didn't change the drink during our first try: I had to drink pepsi light. whoaaaaa! talk about not drinking softdrinks for the past 20 years. 


Take-outs? Yeah, we did had the pasta bolognese and 2 soups... BURP! :) It was a value for 1,200. 


Our next try was just a while ago at SM North Edsa, this time with me, my mom and my older brother. We had the feast for 4, the only difference was this was with Pan Pizza and Hot Patata. The Hot Patatas was served with a dip. The pan pizza was relatively big and mom had eaten most of the salad.  It was also value for 699. 


Note: Pizza Hut adds Service Charges and Tax :D



0 comments:

Post a Comment