Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Seattle's Best: Drowning Food with a Cold Javakula

Amongst the coffee shops in Metro Manila, it is Seattle's Best whom we less frequent but today, my family broke the rule since we're coming from the Sumo Sam franchise branch of my cousin for my grandfather's birthday. 

The place was relatively new at Gilmore, my father told me it just opened days before Christmas so the airconditioning and the facilities are in perfect condition. 

To your left is a closer look to my order: BROWNIE JAVAKULA. Seattle's Best describes the drink as the perfect combination of our smooth coffee and vanilla, blended with fudgy brownie bits, covered with a cloud of whipped creams and dotted with more brownie bits. The drink was sweet but it was perfect to drown what I ate in Sumo Sam --> I have to forgive myself for the calories I ate this Holiday season. 

Another look at my Javakula. They have other flavors at reasonable prices. Seattle's Best also has the same kind of promo for a planner: 10 regular drinks + 8 holiday drinks = 1 PLANNER with P 3,500 worth of freebies inside. Because my entire family was there... I had 6 stickers in an instant. Accumulation of stickers is until January 22, 2012. 



If you're looking for something good to eat (filling, I should say), Seattle's Best also offer a line of light meals, pastries and desserts. They also have a breakfast seved all day... to know more: Visit here:



**would update this post once I have the exact address.




1 comments:

Unknown said...

YUM YUM YUM!! :))

Post a Comment