Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Share: What's your Favorite Pasta Place?

Lafang Adventures would like to know where is your favorite place for pasta dishes? Here are some of my awesome favorites:


Aveneto



FETTUCINNE WITH SEAFOOD & ASPARAGUS

(picture taken from Soulful Eater: soulfuleater.blogspot.com)

This has been one of my favorites especially during my dine-outs with friends/birthday gatherings. My mom usually asks  the waiter to remove the asparagus onto the pasta so I prefer to having it  eaten that way. 


CLASSIC CARBONARA 

picture taken from (ph.openrice.com) 
I prefer this over the one with Chicken. Strips of bacon, ham and of course, the herb-based carbonara sauce taste to perfection. 

BIGOLI 

TOUR ITALY 

Tour Italy is a combination of 3 pastas in Bigoli composed of Spaghetti Bolognese, Fettucinne and Lasagna - P 160 only. 

How about you? Where is your favorite pasta place? 

1 comments:

michymichymoo said...

Buon Giorno! :D

Post a Comment