Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Foodie Mode: My Favorite Italianni's Lunch




Amongst the restaurants of The Bistro Group, it was Italiannis whom we frequent often because of the number of branches it has in the Metropolis. Italianni's is a quite pricey Italian restaurants where I never had a chance to eat to if I do not dine with my parents. 

The above photo: Chicken and Fish Skewer is my favorite food here in Italianni's. The grilled dory and chicken are arranged alternately in a skewer with red and green bell peppers and onions. The taste of the chicken and fish provides a less guilty feeling after eating it unlike from eating a meal with meat. The freshness of the fish complements well with the pesto rice and marinara sauce. *THUMBS UP* 

If ever you drop by Italianni's, I hope you do get a chance to have this meal. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment