Monday, December 5, 2011

Milk Tea Fever

I believe that I was late with the MILKTEA FEVER. Honestly, as much as people would call me a foodie (because of the restaurants I've tried on trips), I only started trying milkteas a few weeks ago, at Chatime SM North Edsa. 


So here, I'm trying to compose myself about the first hand experience I had with Chatime when I haven't decided to be a food blogger yet (that's why no photos as of now) and how I feel about Happy Lemon and Gong Cha (which I hope to try soon). 


For my first order at Chatime, I was kind of apprehensive so I decided to order what the cashier answered when I asked him: What's the best drink you can suggest to me? and he answered, chocolate mousse, and I actually did not regret following his advice. I ordered the large size with extra pudding...It was fantastic. 


I forgot what my siblings ordered but they had all their drinks finished on a jiffy. 


I want to go back at Chatime d: 








I have always heard of Happy Lemon, now that they have a nearer branch in Trinoma, I can't wait to taste cocoa with rock salt and cheese and their milk tea with oreo cookies & cream, heaven! :D 


I don't know if there's a Gong Cha branch here in QC, but I am meaning to try that also on a latter date. 


If you have your own milk tea experience and a store to recommend... please do. (THUMBS UP!) 

1 comments:

i♥pinkc00kies said...

i wanna try happy lemon.... so far, it's gong cha palang that i've tried. the wintermelon milk tea is so yummy

Post a Comment