Monday, December 26, 2011

Go Vegetarian, Go Pho Hoa


Pho Hoa Franchise Logo 

We were at the mall for about the entire day during Christmas and for dinner, we've decided to choose between Bon Chon and Pho Hoa in Trinoma and Pho Hoa it was since Bonchon was jam-packed. 

It's been a long time since we last ate at Pho Hoa, Pho Hoa is a Vegetarian and Vietnamese restaurant that didn't appeal to me at first because I thought all things that they offer are noodles but since then, they have introduced rice plates. 


Grilled Pork and Spring Rolls P 250  (photo by www.foodtrippings.com)
I've ordered the Grilled Pork and Spring Rolls rice plate in Pho Hoa, the vinegar is a sweet sauce for the spring rolls while the pork complements the rice very well. I love the meal and I believe it was just priced right so I recommend it if you go there and want to try something different away from those Vietnam noodles. 

Each table consists of one bottle of Sri Racha Sauce. Sri Racha is a Thai hot sauce which is made up of paste of chilli peppers, distilled vinegar, garlic, sugar and salt. You would encounter this type of sauce in Pho Hoa and do not overdo dipping your food into this sauce. 

** We didn't order drinks that's why when both my brother and I overdo the Sri Racha sauce, we immediately asked for water. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment