Friday, November 9, 2012

Serenitea: Foodies For Fashion with Zalora

I've always been a fan of Milkteas so I was so happy when I saw Serenitea at Robinsons Galleria last week. I told my mom I wanted to give it a try, so along with my 2 brothers, off we go to Serenitea.

I looked at their menu, which also shows their TOP 10 best sellers and here is what we picked:

Nutty Choco (for me) at P 110


Strawberry Toffee (for my Kuya)

It was one of those days when I said to myself: MILKTEA has been addicting, though too much is actually bad. What was nice with this visit to Serenitea is the Foodies for Fashion Promo in partnership with Zalora.

Zalora is the ultimate online fashion store in the Philippines. Here's how the promo goes:


Since our spending went with the P 250 single receipt purchase, we got the P 250 Zalora Voucher which you can use when you shop online. However, you can only use it when you have purchased P 1000 worth of goodies from Zalora, it has a code which you can place there to deduct the amount on your bill. :)

Voucher Promo is valid until November 30! Who would want to pass out with this discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment