Sunday, November 11, 2012

My Pick of the Week: Seafood Furai Bento



Pick of the week is something that the blog owner has deemed to try before the week ends. Hopefully the blogger gets to commit to her challenge pick of the week and review it for you.

I was browsing through the Tokyo Tokyo fanpage and I saw that they have a new bento box offered for their craving customers called the SEAFOOD FURAI BENTO.

The Seafood Furai Bento is perfect for your seafood cravings because it is crabstick, salmon and shrimp all fried to perfection. It goes with the stuff that we know from Tokyo Tokyo. Im gonna give you the judgment, hopefully I get the time before the week ends to try it out.





------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My judgment: Worth the P 209.00 :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment