Sunday, November 25, 2012

Hainanese Chicken Lunch at ToastBox

Hainanese Chicken @ Toast Box (P 249) - A quarter portion of Chicken
My mom usually looks after good quality restaurants and one of her discoveries is Toast Box. Toast Box has quite a number of branches but we frequent the one near us which is in TriNoma. I first tried the Nonya Laksa, which I feel was too much spicy for me (though I am always in the mood for spicy food).

My next lunch choice was the Hainanese Chicken in Toast Box: My mom normally orders the quarter portion of the chicken with rice and adds P 30.00 for Toast Box's Iced Tea. My parents quote this as a healthy lunch as HAINANESE CHICKEN is steamed.

I first thought of Hainanese Chicken was bland, but it is starting to become my favorite meal.

1 comments:

Sumi Go said...

I love Toast Box! :) I haven't tried their actual food yet, just their breakfast offerings and teh (milk tea) though. Next time I'll make sure to try their Laksa and Hainanese Chicken as well.

xoxo,
The Purple Doll

Post a Comment