Friday, November 2, 2012

Michelle's Top 5 Favorite Desserts

I'm indeed awed by the presence of great desserts. However, I only have a few favorites, or something I can make do with than any other sweets that are available in the market. Here is my Top 5 list of my favorite desserts. Ready to get started?

Top 1: Coffee Bean's Triple Decker Cheesecake


Though my mom would stop me from eating cakes, I cannot resist starting my Coffee Bean stay without having this cheesecake whenever the opportunity arises. It is a cheesecake built in three layers of coffee, oreo and chicago cheesecakes rolled into a one. What I like most about Coffee Bean's Triple Decker Cheesecake is that it is not that sweet.

Coffee Bean's Triple Decker Cheesecake is priced at P 135.

Top 2: Iceberg's Halo-Halo (2 scoops of Ice Cream)


I am not a fan of Halo-Halo if it is not the "Iceberg Halo Halo". Aside from the generous serving as shown in this photo, the ingredients are somehow value for your money as the whole thing is priced at P 108.00. What's more interesting is, the ice is not those found in ordinary halo halos, you can eat them.

Top 3: Krispy Kreme Donuts

They are absolutely a delight on my tastebuds, even just the Original donut, but then again, they are too sweet which is why I placed them on the middle of my list.

Top 4: Oreo Cheesecake

Photo Credit: Bluffy Fluffy
Oreo Cheesecake from Starbucks, Coffee Bean and other coffee shops are my favorite. But they don't go as much as my Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf Triple Decker Cheesecake.

Top 5: (Newest Pick): Peanut Butter Moo'd from Jamba Juice


My brother and I tried Jamba Juice, I picked "Peanut Butter Moo'd". It is not the ideal dessert but I loved it very much. (and its real expensive).

Do I share the same favorite desserts as you do?


0 comments:

Post a Comment