Sunday, November 25, 2012

My Tokyo Tokyo Favorites

I had always been a fan of Japanese food, however, I'm not the person who can spend much, so lucky for me to have Tokyo Tokyo. I'm sharing to you some of my favorites:

I could finish this myself, Tokyo Tokyo's 4 pc. California Maki. I eat it with Seafood Furai Bento.

 
I love sushi.. furthermore, I love MAKI. :) The 4 pc serving of California Maki serves me well along with the newest Tokyo Tokyo Bento: Seafood Furai Bento. I've written that it was my pick of the week and whenever I go to Tokyo Tokyo it does not change. I do love Salmon from the three choices. It is worth the money and worth the price.

If you do not want to try the bento, you can go for the burgers: My personal favorite is the Shogun Burger.


Ready to eat them? Drop by Tokyo Tokyo Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment