Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Toned down eating? No No at Vikings!

Hello there! I am back, I miss writing for my food blog. Well, this is not actually a complete review, I haven't had the chance to go all out. Will just share to you my recent birthday "buffet plates" and Vikings was just the best choice.

 
 
This was a little bit of everything, chapchae, lengua, seafood quiche and mexican fried rice (mmm!), I would like to consider myself as a heavy rice eater -- ask my office mate/school mate Jeff and he will tell you (glad to walk during lunch breaks)
 
 

This was my sushi plate and mushroom soup - I like the texture of their soup it is pretty much different from those canned soups I usually eat.

So there, Vikings is not really the place for you to tone down eating. There are a lot of sections and I am looking forward to another day there.

Here is the pricelist, thanks to Michelle Melo of Dekaphobe:

Weekday Lunch:
Kids below 3ft - Free
Kids between 3ft to 4ft - Php 288
Kids between 4ft to 4ft 6in - Php 388
Adults - Php 688

Weekday Dinner:

Kids below 3ft - Free
Kids between 3ft to 4ft - Php 388
Kids between 4ft to 4ft 6in - Php 588
Adults - Php 888

Weekend & Holiday Lunch and Dinner:

Kids below 3ft - Free
Kids between 3ft to 4ft - Php 388
Kids between 4ft to 4ft 6in - Php 588
Adults - Php 888

Note: Prices are subject to 5% service charge. 75yo and above gets 50% special discount.



0 comments:

Post a Comment