Sunday, May 19, 2013

My New Food Blogging Gadget


I haven't really touched my food blog of all the other blogs I currently maintain for the past few weeks, no don't get me wrong, I still eat out with my fam or friends but I haven't had the gadget that will make me snap photos easily. I usually do my reviews using my Galaxy Tab 8.9, only to realize that it is too bulky to snap and it will seem odd flashing a big tab for food photos.
 
This phone was a birthday gift from my mom (I am turning 22 in a few days time), I've only tried taking a photo with me and my mom on it and I could say it serves the purpose. I use it for browsing emails and food blogs (my favorites are the blogs of Michy, Sumi and the Pickiest Eater.
 
I hope this would inspire me to blog. Anything to share about the Lenovo Ideapad S720?



1 comments:

michymichymoo said...

That's so sweet. Thank you! :)

Post a Comment