Saturday, March 9, 2013

What I think of the Chili's Lunch Combo

I spent my holiday last February 25 with my family over food (and malling), our first stop was at Chili's located at Greenhills. The 4 of us (Mom, Kuya, Moi and my brother) had the lunch combo which was their promo until April 14, 2013.

The Menu:



The lunch combo consists of the choice of: soup or salad. I was torn under the main course choices so I ended up choosing what my palette would love: fire grilled chicken, bacon & ranch quesadilla with the soup of the day which is seafood chowder:

My Soup: Seafood Chowder
It was really tasty and my mind was saying: MORE! but this was just their lunch combo size I forgot, I am pleased that this was their soup of the day. 

My Main Course: Fire Grilled Chicken Bacon and Ranch Quesadilla.

My order was the downscale version of the full order of this and the fries really filled me up, it wasn't too greasy as what I have expected it to be. The quesadilla was a bit cheesy but I've managed to finish it so I think I can give it an 8. I remembered I used the sauce for my fries instead for my quesadilla.

My mom had her Chicken Club Tacos, my little brother had his big mouth burger bites while my older brother chose the smoked turkey sandwich, I don't have the photos of how they look like but on the part of my mom and my little brother, they loved it, but my older brother had it otherwise, he thinks it was not worth the P 350.

Drinks are of separate order, we had the bottomless iced tea (my extremely unhealthy habit)

Overall, I give my Chili's Lunch Combo dining experience a 9, it was worth paying 350++ for a good lunch and trimmed down calories too. I urge you to try those combos while they are still available.

Do pop me in on what you think after trying it.

Chili's Greenhills
26 Missouri Street corner Nevada Street, Northeast Greenhills, San Juan
Like them on Facebook: Chili's Philippines




0 comments:

Post a Comment