Saturday, March 30, 2013

Seafood Favorites at Bonchon

 
 
I went to my dad's office after work yesterday and boy was I looking forward to eat at Bonchon when my brother asked me he wanted to eat there. I was supposed to order my favorite Bulgogi Rice until I saw the poster of their seafood favorites: I tried the Crispy Shrimp Rice (P125 (solo) and P 145 (with regular iced tea))
 
Here's the Crispy Shrimp Rice (my order):
 
 
The lady manning the counter will ask you if you want it garlic or spicy. I chose to have it spicy and boy am I not disappointed, it is cooked like your favorite Bonchon chicken, spiced just right.
 

Now I am sure you would want to have a quick treat after all that food, I recommend the Bannoffee Pie Koyo from Bonchon (P 75), perfect way to end a good meal.

Like them on Facebook: Bonchon Chicken Philippines
Check out their website: www.bonchon.com.ph

 
 
 
 
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment