Friday, February 22, 2013

Papa John's Mythical 5 PBA Meals Promo Review

6x9in MYTHICAL5 

My family loved dining out - be it in a fancier buffet or in pizza houses, when we heard of the Mythical 5 PBA Meal Promo, we decided to give it a try:

What was in store...
* A large pizza (perfect to feed us 5)
* 2 orders of pasta
* 2 orders of potato wedges 
* 5 regular sodas

My dad decided to grab the Diablo Burst and Carbonara as pasta choices. If you're new to Papa John's Diablo Burst is your pasta with a lot of chilli (checking out the Papa John's page... it says it has a lot of chilli peppers.) Carbonara, of course is a heavy favorite, especially with me and my brother.Unfortunately, do not expect much, since this says it's 150 grams, with our heavy appetite (I am not afraid to say that), I could finish the 2 orders.

Papa John's Best-Selling Pizza is the Super Papa's which has pepperoni, italian sausage, ham, onions and green bell peppers.

The Potato Wedges? It was almost gone when I came, I believe it was really tasty.

Overall: It was worth the money we paid, but if your appetite is as big as ours, it won't fit you (even if it says its good for 5), if you would like to have an extra order, try this:

Specialty pizzas 2
 
 
Papa John's Mythical 5 PBA Meals Promo is until March 15, 2013.
 
Check out their website: www.papajohns.com.ph 


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment