Saturday, January 19, 2013

Where My Mouth Ventured To This Month

I haven't done some serious blogging here for quite some time, let me just share to you where I had been this month (January 2013) though it hasn't ended yet and some of my thoughts on the food I ate.

1. YABU - THE HOUSE OF KATSU (Located at the Ground Floor of Robinson's Magnolia)

 

I've been following a lot of food blogs and I've raised a certain level of curiosity on how their KATSU was different from those I have eaten throughout my existence. For my parents' 26th Anniversary, we've spent our lunch at Yabu - The House of Katsu at Robinson's Magnolia. 

My order was the Menchi Katsu Set (priced at P 350) and a glass of their bottomless iced tea. According to Yabu, Menchi Katsu is made of authentic Japanese minced meat, made with superior ground beef and pork, mixed together with Yabu’s special spices, and stuffed with creamy cheese. At first glance, I thought it was just the same as what my parents ordered but I was happy for the cheesy surprise.

2. ADOBO CONNECTION (FEU Morayta Branch)

 

I've also been extra curious about Adobo Connection, you see, aside from them following the trend of "Kanin-all-you-can" they had already give a different flavor to everybody's favorite adobo. I've thrown in my curiosity and bought Fish and Tofu Adobo - a part of their Kanin All You Can Picks. Ya had her pandan jelly (P 39.00) which I had to have a taste and it is definitely awesome as it is advertised.. 

Here's some of the places I've eaten this month, since I usually go to the nearest eatery during weekdays ;) I promise to do some serious blogging. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment