Saturday, October 20, 2012

Toast Box Laksa Adventure



I had always been a fan of spicy food, I don't know where I got the tolerance but I definitely can finish a bowl of hot soup or even Korean food. When my mom convinced me to try Toast Box's "Laksa", I didn't hesitate, though I know I would be up to a chilli lunch.

Laksa is a Spicy Noodle Soup - by that alone, SPICY should be taken in bold letters, do not eat if you cannot tolerate it. :) The soup I had was served with tofu, fish cakes, prawns and a slice of hard-boiled egg. The serving is big enough for lunch and we just added 30 pesos just to have an iced tea drink (note that their lemon ice tea is not the usual iced tea in the market but their own concoction)

If you are up to try it, go visit them at the LGF of TriNoma Mall (beside Parvati).

0 comments:

Post a Comment