Sunday, March 11, 2012

Latest Offer: Italianni's Something Old and Something New

For the First Quarter of 2012, Italianni's all-time favorites meet new flavors in their latest offering in their meal sets dubbed as "Something Old, Something New...A Perfect Pair for You." for 995.00 each which is good for 3-4 persons (but for our case who are always hungry, it was good for 2, me and my brother).

SET 1:

(TRIED THIS): Watermelon Shake, Spaghetti and Meatballs with Caricato Pizza

I would like to rate the spaghetti as 8/10, the sauce was okay, but I think the homemade meatballs disappointed me, it was too big that the flavor was... so-so. The Caricato Pizza was new on the menu and it was made in soft dough stuffed with mozzarella cheese and crowned with deep red, sweet-tangy cranberries, juicy chicken strips, sharp Gorgonzola bleu cheese, garlic sausage, bacon, bell peppers, and mushrooms, I would give it a 10, wash it away with watermelon shake (how I love watermelon!)

SET 2:

(HAVE NOT TRIED YET): Quattro Staggioni, Pasta Prima and Dalandan Juice

According to the printed menu of Italiannis, Quattro Staggioni is a pizza with pepperoni, mushrooms and artichokes, shrimp and black olives, and four kinds of cheese. Pasta Prima, the new addition to the menu is inspired by the Spanish rice dish paella, the creamy and velvety pasta dish combines marinara cream sauce, sautéed chicken, sausages, bell peppers, shiitake and button mushrooms, and cheddar cheese. Wash them with Dalandan Juice.

SET 3:




TRIED TODAY: Tropicale Pizza, Salmon Caviar Pasta and Lemonade

The pairing of Tropicale Pizza (pineapple, bacon, and mozzarella cheese) and the new Salmon Caviar Pasta was heaven. The linguini pasta is tossed in butter cream sauce and sautéed in brandy with smoked salmon bits and red and black caviar. I may sound bias but I would go back for this (kick) as I love white pasta (thumbs up).


Offers good until March 31 only. 


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yum yum! I always love eating! :)

Unknown said...

Same here. :)

Post a Comment