Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Quick Post: My Favorite Canned Good: Century Corned Tuna

Before, we used to have a traditional Sunday breakfast, which is corned beef, but nowadays, in the process of going "meatless", I get to eat something still similar to  corned beef, but of course, because it is Century, it is
corned tuna.

The Chilli Corned Tuna has been my quick breakfast fix whenever I do not like to cook/ask our househelp for help on scrambled eggs. I just heat it in a pan along with chopped onions (My mom asks me to stop eating onions but I can't resist - Onions are actually delicious) when it's done, I eat it with 2 pcs. pandesal and a cup of Kopiko Brown Coffee/Choco Pilipino.


(I love it chilli) :)

Haven't tried Chilli Corned Tuna yet? go grab one at your nearest supermarkets, nationwide. 

Century Tuna also has the following products: Century Tuna Flakes In Oil, Century Tuna Lite, Century Tuna Mayo Spread, Century Tuna Red Label, Century Tuna Paella, Century Tuna Sausage and Beans. 

Live healthy, Live Century

0 comments:

Post a Comment